Saturday, November 19, 2011

What are the chances to get pregnant people who have scar on the ovary?

How did you get a scar on your ovary? I have endometriosis which causes scarring on my ovaries, tubes, uterus and other organs. Each women is different. My chances of conceiving a child naturally was less than 2%. We finally got pregnant by IVF which our chances were 50%. Good Luck!!!

What are the chances to get pregnant people who have scar on the ovary?
I had sever endometriosis when I was younger. After several surgeries to remove cysts, the doctors told me that my chances of becoming pregnant were very slim due to the scarring I had. However, just a short time after I got married, we were expecting our first child!





I believe the chances are different for each individual. So many factors (extent of scarring, level of natural fertility, age, etc.) affect fertility that it is difficult to say without knowing a full medical history.





No matter what, keep trying. We didn't give up and now I have two gorgeous children and have been a surrogate mother three times!





Good luck!
Reply:my mom had something wrong with one of her ovaries, possibly a scar, and she ended up having two more kids... so it's not impossible.


No comments:

Post a Comment