Saturday, November 19, 2011

Is lower back pain and ovary pain serious?

I am 5 days late, having severe lower back pain and my ovaries are killing me. I've taken two hpt's and they both come back neg.

Is lower back pain and ovary pain serious?
Here is a good exercise to do when you are on bed rest. Lie on your stomach and prop yourself up by your elbows. Slowly and gently push up so that your hips remain on the floor and your stomach and chest are lifted up. Do this as far as you can without overextending yourself. After this, roll onto your back and insert a rolled up towel under your lower back.





If you perform this exercise for three or four days and find no relief it may be because your pain is not centered in your lower back. If you feel the pain more to one side than the other you can modify this exercise. The way you do this is to go ahead and lie down. Then shift your hips away from the side with the pain. Then go ahead with the exercise as described in the above.





For more info on effective ways to cure your back pain , you can read abt it here : http://back-pain.best-health-remedy.com/
Reply:Hello!








Im familiar with your situation, I’ve had back pain long ago.





Yet, I was able to say bye-bye to the pain, and now im living a healthy life (at least its back pain free :-).





Since then I’ve made my personal web page about my experiences and useful back pain treatments.





I don’t want to fill a lot of space here with my writings as there are many ways to relief the pain,





so I would recommend you to visit my site and read the detailed ebook I wrote.





And don’t worry, there is no any catch, you can read all pages online or even download it for free.





I hope you get better, and love to hear about you!





Take care!





Stephen G. Mitchel


No comments:

Post a Comment